Tuesday, June 19, 2012

these are a few of her favorite things...

If you have ever found yourself wandering, "What does an active, sweet, funny, happy, on-the-go, cute, rotten 10 month old like?!" I am here with all the answers :) Well, maybe not all the answers but at least I know what that little monkey at the top likes...

FOOD
As you can see by those adorable chubby legs, my girl likes a good meal. BUT she is kinda particular when it comes to baby food...


She knows how to eat very well out of a spoon. She had her first rice cereal from a spoon when she was 7 weeks old.Yet, she would much rather has to have baby food out of the pouch. Her favorite brands, and what our cabinets stay stocked up in are Ella's Kitchen & Plum. Oh, and they are much tastier to her little taste buds when they have a spinach or pea base! (Yuck, right?! Lol.)

Snacks don't have to be so specific, here are a few of little bit's favorites..
..& of course she loves some table food every now and again. Mashed potatoes & green beans have become a big hit. As well as: icecream, jello, biscuits & gravy, kiwi, peach cobbler and really anything else we let her get her hands & mouth on :-)

Sleep
Addison has ALWAYS loved to sleep. She was the perfect newborn, still is the perfect baby. She loves comfort & certain items when sleeping..


She and I both love these soft & cozy Pottery Barn Blankets. She has the pink one on bottom monogrammed, I believe it's her blankie.

She rarely takes her binky, but at night night she loves it. ( Although to prevent any form of binky addiction, I take it out pretty much as soon as she falls alseep. One of the many great tips I got from my momma.)

...& of course, I have my favorite things for her when it's bedtime, but that's for another blog entry..


Fun
If there is one thing my girl loves, it's having fun. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She loves to play, smile, laugh, talk, crawl, roll, scoot, walk (with help), squeal, scream & just have a blast. Here are a few things that get my girl exicted. (Aside from her loved ones.)

I can say "Addison, do you wanna watch Mickey Mouse?" & Addison will get the biggest smile & get so exicted to watch a little bit of this every day!

She can stand, flip a book & play music?! Yes please!! She really likes her leap frog tables.

Oh how my girl loves books. When she was smaller I would read & read to her. Then she started loving to chew on them. Now she likes to hear them & chwe on them! This little book is one of her favorites! Thanks Grandpa & Nana.

She loves splish splashy in her princess pool!

This CD is always playing in my car when we go bye bye. She loves it & a happy traveling baby=a happy momma.


She has SO many toys, all of which she enjoys playing with. She likes teethers, keys, balls, walkers, rattles. All of them.

Really, Addison Kenley is very easy to please. Her momma is a little more picky when it comes to her baby. Hopefully in the the next couple of days I can blog about alot of my favorites things for her. Right now I'm going to eat some Haagen Dazs & go to bed! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment