Monday, June 11, 2012

better late than never..

With a memory like mine, I should have started this blog long ago. There are so many things I can talk about (& I'm sure I will have "TMI" moments on my blog) but my favorite topic is Addison. I eat, sleep & breath my child...and I'm proud of it. This is not to say you won't hear about my rants, my husband, my parents & my dog, but you will mostly be reading about a little 10 month old bundle of energy. I will post past events (Addison's birth story, milestones-moments that have been recorded in her baby book) as well as her up to date shinanigans. I will post about my favorite things for her, and her favorite things. I'm exicted. I'm sure I will misspell words and bore you at times, but I am so glad to finally be documenting our day to day life on a blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment